Port scene

Other useful organisations

These organisations have offer further useful information and advice about pensions and retirement. 

The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS)

TPAS is an independent organisation which gives free help and advice to members and beneficiaries of pension schemes. They can answer any pensions questions, help with specific queries and offer guidance if you have an issue you are unable to resolve with the scheme.

TPAS can be contacted at:
TPAS, 11 Belgrave Road, London SW1V 1RB

Tel: 0300 123 1047


Pensions Ombudsman

The Pensions Ombudsman investigates and decides the outcome of certain complaints and disputes about the way that work-based and personal pension schemes are run. Members or beneficiaries who cannot resolve complaints with the help of TPAS can complain to the Pensions Ombudsman.

The Ombudsman can be contacted at:
Pensions Ombudsman, 11 Belgrave Road, London SW1V 1RB

Tel: 0207 630 2200


The Pensions Regulator

The Pensions Regulator is the UK regulator of work-based pension schemes and may intervene to help protect members’ benefits if someone responsible for the scheme has failed in their duties.

The Pensions Regulator can be contacted at:
The Pensions Regulator, Napier House, Trafalgar Place, Brighton BN1 4DW


Pension Tracing Service

The Pension Tracing Service helps people who have lost touch with a previous pension scheme by tracing it for them free of charge.

The Pension Tracing Service can be contacted at:
Pension Tracing Service, The Pension Service, Tyneview Park,Whitley Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE98 1BA

Tel: 0345 600 2537


Pension Wise

Pension Wise is a free and impartial government service to help you understand what you can do with your defined contribution pension account. You can access the guidance on the web, on the phone or face to face.

Tel: 030 0330 1001